Made and developed in New Zealand
We have planted a whole new orchard in bags, including apples, pears, peaches, figs, persimmon and many more....
Its a bit of an experiment, but so far so good! Keeping the wild life out is important (Like possums, rabbits, Kereru etc)
For easy care trees and MAXIMUM fruit!
- NO rootbinding - NO repotting
- Create compact trees that fruit heavily
- Use ABOVE or BELOW ground - Won’t Rot
- Movable orchard solution! Great for renters.
- Suitable for fruit trees, ornamentals, conifers & vegetables
- Materials and design tested over 30 years
- Non-toxic ,100% recyclable, UV stable
- Less pruning, no ladders
- Easy to birdnet and harvest
- Designed developed and made in New Zealand
- Four sizes available:,10L 20L, 30L & 40L
- Use above ground or bury in the soil
- The tree's energy is used to feed fruit, not wood & leaves, so increases the fruitfulness of plants.
- Trees begin fruiting at a younger age
- Reduce watering - restricted root systems are more efficient in their water use
- Vigorous plants dont out-grow their location
- Reduce pruning. Create compact growing plants
- Roots cannot disrupt underground cabling, pipes and foundations
- Enable creative and versatile landscape design by swapping and combining plants over the seasons
- Space plants closely - roots stay separated
- Control plant growth rate proportionally to the volume of the bag. A 20 litre bag will produce a canopy up to 10 times greater. ie 200 litres (in conjunction with pruning)
- Size guide and instructions included on the packaging.
Bag Dimensions : Please ask about shipping costs if you order more than 1 bag.
10 Litre EverGrow Bag Height =239mm, diameter = 240mm, volume = 10 litres, weight =83gm
20 Litre EverGrow Bag Height =330m, diameter = 360mm, volume = 20 litres, weight =160gm
30 Litre EverGrow Bag, Height =330mm, diameter = 400mm, volume = 30 litres, weight = 205gm
40 Litre EverGrow Bag, Height =430mm, diameter = 400mm, volume = 40 litres, weight = 265gm