Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms of trade for hardware:
- Price: Prices are quoted including GST unless otherwise specified. Prices are subject to change from time to time.
- Payment: All accounts are payable immediately, unless otherwise agreed.
- Ownership: Ownership for all goods will not be passed on to the client until all monies due are paid in full.
- Delivery: All freight or courier costs or similar disbursements incurred in the delivery of the order are chargeable to the client, but are kept as low as possible.
- Return of Goods: Unless advice is received within 14 days of any dispute related to delivery or product, a credit may not be approved. This does not negate any warranty given or obligations under the laws of NZ. Ecoshow NZ(T/a The Garde Tool Store) requires returned product to be in original condition for a return to be acceptable. A restocking fee may be charged.
- Insurance: Insurance of client's property is their responsibility as is our hardware when in their care.
- Bronze Tools made by PKS Bronze in Austria have a 25 year guarantee for the bronze part. To claim on this, the tool must be used for the purposes for which it was made. The handles provided by PKS Bronze are guaranteed for 2 years of normal use.
- The tools made by De Wit in Holland have a 25 year guarantee for the steel part. To claim on this, the tool must be used for the purposes for which it was made.